HANOI – SAPA – LAO CHAI – TA VAN – CAT CAT – HAM RONG MOUNTAIN
(3 days 2 nights – stay hotel 3*)
Contact us for arrangement from Hai Phong
Contact: +84 904 468 246/+84 906 179 246
Day 1: Hanoi-Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai (L/D)
6:30 am: Car and Tour Guide pick you up at hotel around Hanoi old quarter for Lao Cai, on the highway running from Noi Bai – Lao Cai 245Km with less than 5 hours. You have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
12:00: Arrival Sapa, Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
13:00: Car will take visitors started walking journey about 4hours to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai, explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa ancient rock with engraved images big– small rocks, unique patterns of the ancients; admire the Bridge which made by clouds, cross the Muong Hoa stream poetic. Stay and overnight at Giang Ta Chai Village. and get back to Sapa. Overnight in Sapa
Day 2: Ham Rong mountain (B/L/D)
7:30 Have breakfast then picked up by Tour Guide to visit Ham Rong mountain, sightseeing the Sapa panorama, television tower then Pear, Apple, Orchid gardens…
Lunch time: Have lunch in restaurant
Afternoon: Free to visit Sapa town.
Tối: Have dinner, free to visit Sapa by night. Overnight in Sapa
Day 3: Cat Cat, Sin Chai – Hanoi (B/L)
7:30 am Have breakfast in Hotel
9:00 am: you start the trip on foot to explore the Cat Cat – Sin Chai village of ethnic Hmong – discovered by the French and choose resort here in the early twentieth century. Coming to Cat Cat Village, visitors will be visiting hydropower station,waterfall of the Cat Cat village and learned about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, touching carved silver, forged agricultural tools, to drag his wife…
12:00 Have lunch in restaurant, free shopping.
15:00 Bus pick you up back to Hanoi.
20h30: Arrive Hanoi, complete tour.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Bus ( 16 -45 seats ), cold water, wet issued,free wifi
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- English guide during tour, enthusiatic, experiences
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accomodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request )
- VAT (10%)
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
From 5 -8 years old: Charge 50% sharing room with parents.
From 5 to 8 years old: charged 75% – 2children/room.
From 9 years old up: charge adult price.